PRIVATE AUCTION ENDING JULY 12, 2013, 5:00pm MST
*** NO OPENING BID ***
Two Open House Ranch Showings:
June 9, 2013 10am - 4pm
June 23, 2013 10am - 4pm
Located just 25 miles south of Blue Mesa Reservoir with the Powderhorn Wilderness to the north, Rio Grande National Forest to the east, La Garita Wilderness to the south and the Uncompahgre Forest and Wilderness to the west, this 4.77 acres is in a wonderful location with direct access to endless forest and wilderness lands. The charming two level log home has mountain views in every direction, three bedrooms, sleeping loft and two bathrooms. The house has two decks, large kitchen, dining and living area with two wood stoves. There is a 40' X 48' barn with sliding access doors and four stalls with outdoor runs, water and electric. Just outside is a 50 foot round pen, electric hot walker with two large corrals. The property is situated above Mineral Creek and Cebolla Creek on year-round gravel maintained roads with mail service. The area features some of the largest wildlife populations in the state. For the adventuresome at heart this is it - comfortable accommodations with thousands of acres of mountain forested lands minutes from your front door.
- Legal Description: 7444 HINSDALE COUNTY 50 POWDERHORN 81143 LOT 2, HAYES SUBDIVISION (RCPTN NO 97111) - further described by Title Company
- Minerals: Seller's Mineral interest of said property will transfer with sale
- Water Rights: None
- Tenant: None
- Crops: Grass/Pasture
- 2012 Taxes: $600.80
- Possession: Upon closing and mutual agreement between the parties.
- Directions to Property: Contact Listing Agent, Jason Legler
- Options: Seller will sell to highest bidder subject to owner confirmation. Cash is preferred, but Seller will also consider other scenarios, or a combination thereof, including but not limited to, Real Estate Exchanges, Real Estate and/or Property Trade-ins plus cash, Owner Finance Options available with approved down payment and credit check. The highest value and best scenario that fits the Seller's needs, wants, and/or end result will win the private auction. Have something in mind, Make an offer, or call listing agent and ask. Once Seller has stated that an offer has been outbid by another, listing agent will contact the outbid auction participants of the new current bid/offer. This could be several auction participants and may take some time. Everyone will have a fair opportunity to bid again and become highest bidder until auction end.
Terms & Conditions
READ THESE IMPORTANT TERMS & BID ACCORDINGLY: Selling by Private Auction through Jason Legler, Broker Associate, Ranch Marketing Associates, LLC. Broker Associate represents Seller as Seller's Agent unless brokerage relationship with both, and shall treat the Buyer as a customer. A customer is a party to a transaction with whom Broker Associate has no agency relationship with. Successful bidder will sign contract and deposit 5% earnest money with Stewart Title Company as escrow and closing agent. Seller and Buyer will split the cost of title insurance and closing fee. Real Estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Final bid/sales price will be figured on the actual acreage and/or real estate/property sold. Buyer to verify accuracy of acreage, and/or real estate/property, and bid accordingly. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by Seller, Broker Associate, or Ranch Marketing Associates, LLC. All acreages and dimensions of structures are approximate and bidders should thoroughly investigate to his/her satisfaction. Settlement will occur on or before August 16th, 2013. Announcements during sale take precedence over published information. Selling subject to owner confirmation. Bidders will be kept confidential until bidding is closed. Bidding is not subject to financing. Buyers are to have financing arranged prior to bidding. NOTE: All information is from sources deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Prospective buyers are urged to INSPECT all properties prior to bidding and to satisfy themselves as to condition, elevation, climate, area, schools, noxious weeds, acreages, income, production, lease terms, taxes, minerals, water rights, inclusions, exclusions, personal property, trade fixtures, crops, wildlife, fence lines, environmental, working condition, title, encumbrances, association assessments, etc. Property sells "AS-IS, WHERE IS" with the exception of title objection and is subject to easements, covenants, CRP contracts and reservations, mineral contracts and reservations, if any, now or existing against said property. NO WARRANTIES are either expressed or implied by Seller, Broker Associate, or Ranch Marketing Associates, LLC. Bidding starts when property is first advertised, and will not end prior to July 12th, 2013 5pm MST. If more than one buyer/bidder is still bidding, the auction will remain open until final and highest bid is received, or 72 hours has passed since last bid or offer has been received. This will then be the highest bidder and winner of said private auction. For the integrity of the auction process, if you bid or make an offer on said property, you authorize and allow Jason Legler, Broker Associate, and Ranch Marketing Associate, LLC to show all actual bids which will be recorded in the bidding log, if needed and asked to be seen from another "actual" bidder once auction is complete. Broker cooperation invited.
POWDERHORN WILDERNESS HIDEOUT
Colorado - Hinsdale County - Powderhorn
- PRIVATE AUCTION
CONTACT A BROKER: