We’ve had a busy March so far at Ranch Marketing Associates. Along with increasing visibility on the Internet with a social media push through sites like Facebook, Twitter and Youtube, we’ve also had an property auction, new listings and some price reductions.
Here are some of the highlights from March so far:
- Shepardsbend on the Colorado River (Listed at $2,280,000) â€” Shepardsbend, consisting of 172 acres near Kremmling, Colorado, is a fly fishing paradise with more than one and one half miles of the Colorado River providing large brown, cutthroat and rainbow trout.
- High Meadows Ranch (Listed at $4,100,000) Located near Steamboat Springs, Colorado, High Meadows Ranch has more than a mile of Morrison Creek through it and is surrounded and bordering the Routt National Forest with direct access to Sarvis Creek Wilderness. This wonderful mountain ranch retreat has privacy with approximately 196 acres of alpine beauty.
- Argyle Ranch (Listed at $1,500,00) Just 25 miles east of the Wyoming border and one hour from Rapid City near the quaint town of Pringle, South Dakota, Argyle Ranch is surrounded by the 1.2 million acre Black Hills National Forest, this 520-acre property is mostly forested with pine tree covered hills and draws – typical of the scenery found in the Black Hills with 90% of its perimeter bordering national forest.
- El Caso Ranch (reduced to $9,825,000) El Caso Ranch is totally surrounded by the Gila National Forest nestled in the mountains of western New Mexico near the town of Quemado. The 70,000-acre (3,250 deeded) ranch offers an array of agricultural, development and recreational opportunities. El Caso is a working cattle ranch, with polo and roping arenas, outstanding hunting and fishing, a lifestyle ranch with development and investment potential.
- Diamond D Ranch (reduced to $1,950,000) Elbert, CO – The Diamond D Ranch is just northwest of the well known Black Forest. The Ranch consists of approximately 324 acres and features views of Pikes Peak. Located between the Colorado towns of Elbert and Peyton, the ranch is 20 miles from Colorado Springs.
This is just a sampling of some of the recent ranch activity here at RMA. Check out more offerings on our site and check back often!