Located four miles from Cheyenne, 17,185 deeded acres, 3,087 state leased acres. About 13 miles long east to west consists of low rolling hills and adjoining bluffs with several streams irrigating over 500 acres. Currently operating as a 300 cow/calf year around operation along with 800 yearlings May through November. Water rights date back to the 1870’s and include a significant artesian well and ground water rights. Three homes and complete set of buildings.