X

Cross Roads Ranch

Oklahoma - Hughes County - Holdenville

 | Acres 387.41 |

Price $795,000

  • Cross Roads Ranch Oklahoma Hughes County Cattle Ranch For Sale
  • Cross Roads Ranch Oklahoma Hughes County Cattle Ranch For Sale
  • Cross Roads Ranch Oklahoma Hughes County Cattle Ranch For Sale
  • Cross Roads Ranch Oklahoma Hughes County Cattle Ranch For Sale
  • Cross Roads Ranch Oklahoma Hughes County Cattle Ranch For Sale
  • Cross Roads Ranch Oklahoma Hughes County Cattle Ranch For Sale
  • Cross Roads Ranch Oklahoma Hughes County Cattle Ranch For Sale
  • Cross Roads Ranch Oklahoma Hughes County Cattle Ranch For Sale
  • Cross Roads Ranch Oklahoma Hughes County Cattle Ranch For Sale
  • Cross Roads Ranch Oklahoma Hughes County Cattle Ranch For Sale
  • Cross Roads Ranch Oklahoma Hughes County Cattle Ranch For Sale
  • Cross Roads Ranch Oklahoma Hughes County Cattle Ranch For Sale
  • Cross Roads Ranch Oklahoma Hughes County Cattle Ranch For Sale
  • Cross Roads Ranch Oklahoma Hughes County Cattle Ranch For Sale
  • Cross Roads Ranch Oklahoma Hughes County Cattle Ranch For Sale
  • Cross Roads Ranch Oklahoma Hughes County Cattle Ranch For Sale

Diverse Cattle Ranch in Oklahoma

This beautiful 387-acre diverse cattle ranch has a carrying capacity of about 75 pairs. The pastures are well maintained Bermuda grass, very clean, with above average fencing and cross fencing dividing the property into six pastures. There are cattle guards at the fences between most of the pastures. Five ponds and a live creek provide ample water to the livestock and wildlife. Three of the ponds are stocked with fish. The barn provides storage for hay and equipment, with a set of steel corrals and pens with a loafing shed. The custom rock home features a main level of about 2,568 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. The master suite boasts his and her baths and closets, one a large cedar-lined walk in. The recently remodeled kitchen features GE appliances, including large cook top, built-in oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator. The home sports a huge den with wood-burning fireplace and numerous windows overlooking rolling pastures. Anderson windows and a central vacuum system are just some of the many amenities. The partly finished, 2,568-square-foot basement features a kitchenette, bedroom, bath and laundry room. The basement also has reinforced construction to serve as a storm shelter. The property lies about 8 miles from Holdenville and about 3 miles to Lake Holdenville. The Canadian River is only about 1.5 miles from the ranch. Exceptional whitetail and turkey hunting are also available. Contact Happy Broussard for more details.

MAPS:
Cross Roads Ranch

Oklahoma - Hughes County - Holdenville

Acres 387.41

Price $795,000

CONTACT A BROKER:

HAPPY BROUSSARD

512.673.3362

LOCATION:
This ranch is located 3 hours northeast of Dallas or 1.3 hours southeast of Oklahoma City. The nearest town is Holdenville and Lake Holdenville is 4 miles from the ranch. The Canadian River is 1.5 miles away. The Indian Nations Turnpike is only a few miles to the east. The two largest cities within 30 miles of the ranch are Ada and McAlester.

CLIMATE:
The annual average high temperature in the area is 72.7 degrees and the average low temperature is 50.8 degrees. The average rainfall is 42 inches and the average snowfall is 5 inches.

TERRAIN:
The terrain is made up of gently rolling hills.

IMPROVEMENTS:
Cross Roads Ranch has a 5,133 square foot stone home, 4,500 barn, loafing shed, pipe cattle corrals and 5 ponds. The property is perimeter and cross fenced into 6 pastures.

GENERAL OPERATION:
This ranch has been used as a cattle ranch for many years, but another source of income to the ranch could be from hunting leases. The area has outstanding deer and turkey, and the ranch has been leased for hunting in the past.

WATER RESOURCES:
A water well, creek and 5 ponds supply water to the ranch.

WILDLIFE AND FISHING RESOURCES:
The property has been leased in the past for turkey and deer hunting, but the ranch also has dove and a few hogs. Three of the 5 ponds are stocked with fish.

GRAZING:
About 75% of the ranch is in well maintained Bermuda grass with a little native grass. The ranch should support 75 cow calf units year round. The remaining 25% of the acreage is in woodland and creek.

TAXES:
$1,397 per year

MINERAL RIGHTS:
The owners own none of the minerals in order to be able to convey them.